Chelle from Makeup Your Mind may claim that she ‘jokingly’ volunteered to do a guest post for me while I was in Toronto, but I absolutely adore her colourful makeup so as soon as she offered I went all lamprey on her and it worked because she did an absolutely stunning guest post for me! WIN!
I jokingly offered to create a guest post for Zoë while she’s en route to IMATS here in Toronto (yay!) and she actually took me up on it! So I don’t know about you, but when I think of Zoë… I think of unicorns. (And subsequently rainbows because OBVIOUSLY.)
So Zoë, this one’s inspired by YOU!
Unlike most of my makeup looks, I actually thought about this one in advance. For whatever reason, purple and white are unicorn colours to me, so those went onto the lid. To balance it out, I added a rainbow of colours along the lower lash line. I even impressed myself with how well that turned out since I’m not particularly good at blending eyeshadows on my lower lash line.
The end result is exactly what I’d envisioned! Keep reading for more pictures and full product details.
- Inglot Matte 334 through the top of the crease.
- Naked Cosmetics Ivory stack (white shade) on the inner tearduct.
- MAC Crystal Avalanche on the lid.
- Inglot Matte 325 on the outer half of the lid.
- Urban Decay Blackout on the very outer corner to deepen it up.
- Wet n Wild Brulee to highlight the brow.
- Inglot Matte 317 on the outer edge of the lower lash line.
- Inglot Matte 343 right beside it to the halfway line of the lower lash line.
- Inglot Matte 370 beside it as well.
- Inglot Matte 383 as the very last colour on the lower lash line.
- Foundation: Revlon ColorStay in 220 Sand Beige
- Bronzer: Make Up For Ever Pro Bronze Fusion in 30M
- Blush: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Diffused Heat
- Highlighter: MAC Iridescent Powder in Silver Dusk
- Lips: Inglot AMC Lipgloss in 544
I hope you liked the end result! Even if this isn’t something that’s everyday wearable for you, maybe you can draw some inspiration from the colour placement. Byeeee!
Thanks so much to Chelle for stopping by, and make sure to visit Makeup Your Mind for more colourful inspiration. You can also check out a previous, cool-toned rainbow look she did when I went to Peru, here. Right now I’m actually in Toronto, and tomorrow Chelle and I will both be at IMATS…I may have requested she recreate this makeup for all our selfies. I have a few posts scheduled but I’ll be back Monday night with a much heavier suitcase!