Honestly, I think Clinique does the best Gift With Purchases. Take for example, the Tyler Dawson for Clinique Gift With Purchase*. This GWP is available exclusively at the Bay until October 3rd. The minimum spend? Only $31. That’s amazing!
- Makeup bag designed by interior designer Tyler Dawson
- Choice of Repairwear Uplifting Firming Cream SPF 15 or Even Better Moisturizer SPF 20
- Blended Face Powder in Invisible Blend
- Liquid Facial Soap Mild
- High Impact Mascara in Black
- Clinique Smart Custom-Repair Serum
- Long Last Soft Matte Lipstick in Matte Peony (check out my review here)
Many of these products are brand new launches from the brand you have a chance to try out in generous sizes. I have tried the Long Last Soft Matte Lipstick formula before, and I love it. The makeup bag is also adorable! This 7-piece set has an $85 value, not bad!
What would I buy in order to receive the Tyler Dawson for Clinique Gift With Purchase? I would pick up another Cheek Pop ($26) or two (I’m lusting over the shade Cola), try out the new Just Browsing Styling Mousse ($19) a pigmented brow gel from the Fall Collection, or even grab one of my favourite Clinique Chubby Stick Cheek Colour Balms ($26) (if I didn’t already have all the shades!). Of course, there’s always the classic Clinique skincare to stock up on!
The Tyler Dawson for Clinique Gift With Purchase ends soon though, so I highly recommend checking out the Clinique counter at your local Bay. You can also get it with an online order from the Bay (while supplies last). What would you pick up to get this GWP?