Today I decided to do something a little different so you can learn about me and my tastes. I was tagged by Charlotte over at Makeup by Candlelight, click here to see her answers 🙂
1. Blush or Browns – Blush! Still quite haven’t figured out the bronzer thing, I use mine as an eyeshadow…
2. Lip gloss or lip stick – Lip gloss definitely, don’t like anything too drying
3. Eyeliner or mascara – Mascara, I have been mainly skipping eyeliner for a less dressed up look
4. Foundation or concealer – Concealer, my skin is terrible and I definitely can’t skip on that!
5. Natural or colored eyeshadow – Coloured is so much fun but I generally wear natural
6. Pressed or loose eyeshadow – Pressed, loose shadows make such a mess!
7. Brush or sponge – Brush, I don’t have a beauty blender so I don’t use any kind of sponge at this point
1. OPI or China Glaze – China Glaze is one of my favourite brands lately, I only own a couple OPI I found on clearance.
2. Long or short – Long, but not too long!
3. Acrylic or natural – Natural if I can manage it
4. Bright or dark – Bright! And glittery and cheerful if possible.
5. Flower or no flower – I tend to stick with simple nails, so no flower
1. Perfume or body splash – Perfume, I’m trying to use up my “body mists” as they do a terrible job.
2. Lotion or body butter -Body butter, lotion always feels sorta watery and ineffective to me.
3. Body wash or soap – Body wash, bars of soap don’t get much use in my apartment.
4. Lush or Other – Other, I like Lush but it’s expensive for my budget so if I had to choose I’d stick with something drugstore
1. Jeans or sweat pants – Jeans, I wear them almost every day
2. Long sleeves or short sleeves – T-shirts but lots of sweaters
3. Dress or skirt – Dresses when possible, I just think they’re so cute
4. Scarves or hat – Scarves are one of my favourite accessories, I’m always cold and I love wearing one
5. Studs or dangling earrings – Studs, I have very sensitive ears and can’t put much in them
6. Necklace or bracelet – Necklace and bracelet, I have one of each from my boyfriend and they both mean a lot to me. Cheater, I know.
7. Heels or flats – Flats, I can’t really manage heels but I still think they look great.
8. Cowboy boots or riding boots – Riding boots
9. Jackets or hoodies – Jackets I guess, although I do love sweaters
10. Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe – We don’t have either here so yeah… 🙁
1. Curly or straight – My hair is pretty curly but I love it straight (see the photo below for proof!)
2. Bun or ponytail – Ponytail, my hair is a bit heavy and has a hard time in a bun
3. Bobby pin or butterfly clips – Bobby pin
4. Hairspray or gel – Hairspray, especially to keep the frizz down when it’s straight
5. Long or short – Long! Mine is pretty long and I love it
6. Dark or light – definitely dark, you can see my natural colour in the photo and I’d say it’s pretty dark!
7. Side swept bangs or full bangs – Side swept for me, especially with my curly hair
8. Up or down – down when possible, looks pretty framing my face
1. Rain or shine – Shine if I’m outside, rain if I’m inside
2. Summer or winter – FALL
3. Fall or spring – FALL
4. Chocolate or vanilla – Chocolate… I have a really big sweet tooth! I swear next time I go to the UK I’m coming back with a suitcase full of chocolate (and another one full of makeup…)
My bonus question: dogs or cats- definitely, definitely, dogs. And here’s me with some puppies as proof! (and also so you can get to know me a little bit better, since that is the point of these tags and I don’t usually share photos of myself on this blog! This is from the end of July.)
Kalyn at The Scenic Route
Sarah at Workaday Ramblings
Laala at Intermittent Makeup
Which would you chose, this or that?
Also what do you think of these types of posts/tags? Let me know if you’re interested in me doing more in the future!