It’s almost over! Ah! Sample Killah Week Three recap is here and it was a pretty good week. I have a few samples that I have started but not finished so hopefully I can finish up the month with a nice big dent and maybe even make it to 50 samples. But we will see. If you’re interested in previous recaps, click here to check out my Week One and Week Two updates.
- John Frieda Luxurious Volume Shampoo and Conditioner– I do not need any volume added to my hair and in general find volumizing products drying (I mean, that’s how they get the volume) so I have no need to repurchase these!
- Coach Poppy Flower– I really loved both the Coach fragrances I tried and I am definitely interested in acquiring a full size, but given my ridiculous perfume collection I probably won’t be doing that any time soon.
- Garnier Intensive 7 Days Body Lotion– This was a gel cream formula which is pretty nice during the summer time and I don’t think you could last seven days after using it, but I did like it.
- Vichy Normaderm Hydrating Acne Care– I expected this to be stronger than it was and I could use it on most of my face. I don’t think it suddenly cleared up all breakouts but it did help with prevention over the week or two I used it.
- Colgate Total 12 Hr Peppermint Blast– I know this is a mouthwash but hey it’s a sample size and I used it! No complaints here.
- L’Oreal Color Radiance Shampoo and Conditioner– This was a nice shampoo and conditioner duo, though hard to have a strong opinion after one use.
- Burberry Brit Rhythm– I thought this was a fragrance sample but it’s actually that combined with a temporary tattoo which was really effective but I don’t want to have tiny perfume bottles on me just to try out a scent so… not sure what I’ll do with the billion of these I have left.
- H20 Sea Lotus Body Wash– This was such a fresh lovely scent and a nice consistency too. I do not need more body wash but I have a second one of these to use up and it’s nice and refreshing in the summertime.
- Julep Rock Star Hand Cream– Just… still not impressed.
- Julep Luxe Care Hand Creme– Also no.
Total Kill Count: 29
Are you participating in Sample Killah? Let me know so I can check out your post if you are, and check back in a week for another the final update! Although I have so many samples left I may do a bonus week or two on my own…