I’m traveling again and you know what that means… time for Chelle from Makeup Your Mind to jump in and pick up the slack. I didn’t prepare nearly as many posts in advance as I hoped, but I have photos and plans to get a bit more writing done but after day 1 at the workshop I’m attending I’m exhausted and so let’s all take a minute and appreciate the gorgeous purple glamour of this makeup look!
Hi everyone! My name is Chelle and I blog about makeup five days a week over on Makeup Your Mind. If YouTube videos are more your thing, I also do that two days a week over on my channel! As Zoe is away for a few weeks, I offered to help her out by creating a makeup look for her. Invariably, whenever I do this, I ask Zoe what colour to make it… and she ALWAYS chooses purple!
So I went to town with it. Purple EVERYTHING! I hope you like the look – full makeup details are right after the pictures!
- Makeup Geek Peach Smoothie through the top of the crease.
- Makeup Geek Blacklight all over the lid.
- Makeup Geek Masquerade on the outer half of the lid.
- Makeup Geek Drama Queen on the outer corner to deepen it up.
- Makeup Geek Vanilla Bean and White lies mixed together on the brow bone.
- Makeup Geek Phantom on the inner corner.
I lined the outer half of my lash line with Makeup Geek Masquerade and then applied Lit Cosmetics’ Disco Diva glitter to the inner half and painted it into a thin point (I used Lit’s glitter adhesive to get it to stick). I created the wing with Kat Von D’s Tattoo Liner in Trooper and tightlined my waterlines with Marc Jacob’s Highliner Gel Crayon in Blacquer. I applied Too Faced Better Than Sex waterproof mascara to my lashes and popped on a pair of Bombshell lashes by Houses of Lashes.
- Foundation: Make Up For Ever Ultra HD liquid in Y225
- Bronzer: Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer in Bronze
- Blush: Urban Decay Bittersweet
- Highlighter: BECCA Pearl
- Lips: Too Faced Unicorn Tears
Thanks so much to Chelle for stopping by, and make sure to visit Makeup Your Mind for more colourful inspiration (and her awesome YouTube channel!). While you’re here, you can also check out her new year’s post from last year, and the year before as well as this amazing unicorn-inspired post she did in September. I feel like this look may have just enough purple for me, what do you think?