I’ve been watching Project Pan YouTube videos as long as I can remember, they are probably some of the very first videos I ever watched on YouTube. Truth: I didn’t really watch YT before I discovered beauty videos. So back in January I decided I was going to do my own project pan but I was going to do it SERIOUS and I went way overboard with like 95489054 products and updating was a big hassle and then I remembered why it was called Project 10 Pan and finally, here I am again. From September 5th (when I’m writing this blog post) to October 31st I’m going to do my best to finish these 10 items. I’ll do at least one midway-update, possibly more. I picked all products I have made a dent in, but need an extra push to finish, and we’ll see how that goes.
1. Marc Anthony Style Straight Potion: I have no idea when I bought this but I have so much hair stuff that something needs to go so let’s start with this little blue bottle. It does a nice job helping to calm my hair down even when I don’t straighten it, so if I use a little every time I wash my hair, I should be able to get it out of my collection.
2. TRESemme Nourishing Rituals Liquid Gold Shine Therapy*: I got this for review and I reviewed it and I liked it, but I have a lot of hair masks so it’s time to start using them up and moving them out.
3. Philosophy Loveswept*: I was sent a small lab sample of this, but I did review it (here) and it’s a nice scent, but I have so many bottles of fragrance and this one is mini so it seemed like a good place to start.
4. Wet N Wild Top Coat: Honestly, I don’t like this, so my goal is to use it so I can toss it and stick to Jordana forever.
5. Benefit Gimme Brow*: I LOVE this and I would love to rebuy it eventually, but it is starting to run out and I want to make the most of it before it dries up. I figure if I use it almost every day I should be able to finish it up in two months.
6. L’Oreal Colour Riche Lip Gloss Soft Wine: I love this lip gloss as it’s comfortable and a gorgeous shade. I love it so much I bought a backup and haven’t actually finished this one. So I should get on that. Plus it’s kinda old and old lip gloss is not the best idea.
7. Estee Lauder Pure Pops Fizzy Pear: My stepmom got this in a gift-with-purchase and passed it onto me, and even though I don’t usually like squeeze-tubes this one is quite nice, but again, getting kinda old so it’s time to use it up. It’s also a mini, so a little cheating.
8. L’Oreal Colour Riche Balm in Nourishing Nude: This was actually one of the first lip products I ever finished back when I started blogging and I loved it so much I bought another one, so I think it would be pretty cool if I finished too. Plus I love it so it should be easy to finish. I did buy other shades as well I can try once I’m done this.
9. Maybelline The Falsies Mascara: I like this mascara a lot but it’s pretty old so I’ll give it two more months and that should finish it up if I focus on it, and if I don’t finish it, well it should be tossed by then anyway.
10. ELF Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20: I’m not a big fan of this but it’s pretty far along so it’ll be nice to finish up and get out. Plus it’ll be the second bottle I finished because I thought I would like it so much I got two at the same time… learned my lesson.
A bonus challenge is that I’d like to use up 10 Lush items in this time period as well. I have a ton of Lush and I love it but it expires and I don’t want that to happen, so it’s time to take all the baths and see if I can’t make a dent in my stash.
Well, that’s it for my first project pan update. What do you think? How often would you like to see Project 10 Pan updates? Let me know in the comments!