YAY I’M MOVED. Also, I just made it through my first Enchanted restock. *breathes a huge sigh of relief*. But while I wait for it, here’s a much cheaper polish haul! You can click here to see my first polish haul. Almost eery one of these products was found on clearance, which is definitely my favourite way of shopping even if it’s rare that I find much of a discount there!
This first batch is all from Lawton’s, where I was very excited to find the Zoya Spring colours for $3 a piece. Originally I didn’t pick up Piaf but I later when back and grabbed it too. I wish they were carrying the fall colours so I could hope for a repeat.
- Zoya Piaf
- Zoya Jacqueline
- Zoya Gie Gie
- Zoya Julie (a gift for a friend, since I already have this shade)
- Maybelline Color Show (It was a dollar!)
- Essie Shake Your $$ Maker
- Wet N Wild Listening to Blue Reed (the only non-clearance polish, but full price was still under $2)
Oh and a bonus product ended up in this photo (when it was going to be a drugstore haul instead of just nails), Essence Creamy Nude lipstick which was on clearance (I think it was $2 instead of $3) and instantly appealing to me because there’s no shimmer and it looked like a lovely colour, so I’m quite excited to try it as well as my new Essence polishes (on sale for $1.50, which is only 50 cents saving but given the usual price, still worthwhile).
The polishes are:
- Essence Grey-t To Be Here
- Essence Gorgeous Bling Bling
- Essence Date in the Moonlight
- Essence Walk on the Wild Side
- Joe Fresh Maple
What do you think of my polish haul? Is there one I should swatch first? Have you been picking up any polish lately–and have you ever participated in the craziness of an Enchanted restock? I swear my adrenaline is still pumping!