Two months ago I joined a challenge! I know, you may have forgotten, but I certainly haven’t and I’ve been hard at work on my Finish 5 by Fall project. You can check out my initial post here.
So how did I manage? Okay, but not great.
Here’s what my products looked like when I started:
- Revlon Illuminance Creme Eyeshadow in Sunsparks– FINISHED.
- Maybelline Fit Me! Pressed Powder in Honey Beige (320)– FINISHED. I had to break it up and use the tiny bit left as a loose powder which did not work well at all, but it’s gone.
- Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream in Light/Medium– Nearly finished, or at least I thought it was and couldn’t really squeeze anything out and had to cut the tube in half only to discover a ton of product hiding. This has been added to my Project 10 Pan to finish up.
- MUA Lipstick in Shade 11– Failure. I thought I’d be able to finish this but I really underestimated how often I apply lipstick. Working on that. It’s also being moved to my Project Pan.
- The Body Shop Lychee Blossom Eau de Toilette- Finished! I ended up taking off the label so I could see how much was left. Loved this scent, but I have so many others in my collection I’m glad this is gone.
Here’s what my products look liked now:
Did you do the Finish 5 By Fall? Now that it’s fall there’s a brand new tag “Finish 6 by Christmas” going around, so check back tomorrow to see what I picked for that! I obviously have not learned my lesson.