To follow up my slightly lukewarm thoughts on the grey variety, here’s a little love fest for the Clinique All About Shadow 8-Pan Palette in Wear Everywhere Pinks*. Spoiler: it’s not really that pink. Spoiler: I love it anyway.
Clinique All About Shadow 8-Pan Palette in Wear Everywhere Pinks has the same sleek, mirrored packaging as the other palettes in the line. Yes, it’s travel-friendly, but the small size also just means it’s storage-friendly. So you can have all the varieties and still have room for your all your chubby sticks too. There’s a dual ended foam applicator, and an especially-clear mirror on the lid.
- Highlights: this is a pale, slightly sheer frosted super shimmery pink that is definitely an inner corner shade. The formula is nice, it’s just not very opaque.
- Orchid: a little harder, this is a really lovely shimmery lavender that I love as a base lid colour
- Silver Dollar (New): this is a purple-toned grey with lots of shimmer that does blend out quite a bit
- Concord (New): I just adore this shimmery cranberry brown shade with loads of pigmentation
- Sugar Plum (New): although they look quite different initially, because of how sheer this pink, sparkly shade is, I find it ends up quite similar to Highlights on the lid
- Vintage Grape (New): this very creamy satin matte taupe purple is another favourite
- Blackberry: a very vivid, pigmented dark shimmery eggplant purple
- Taupe: a creamy shimmery taupe with a slight iridescence to it
As you can tell from the swatches and my description of the Clinique All About Shadow 8-Pan Palette in Wear Everywhere Pinks, this palette is quite purple-toned. I don’t mind! It works great on my hazel eyes, and it’s clearly not trying to be another Naked3 dupe.
My favourite shades from the Clinique All About Shadow 8-Pan Palette in Wear Everywhere Pinks are definitely Orchid, Concord, Vintage Grape and Blackberry. Yes, that’s half the palette, which is exactly why I love this one so much. I used Highlights on the inner corner, Orchid first and then Silver Dollar on the lid, a little Vintage Grape and Concord in the crease, and some Sugar Plum on the brownbone for this look.
On my eyes, the Clinique All About Shadow 8-Pan Palette in Wear Everywhere Pinks definitely gives a pinky-purple look, and I love the results. I had much better results with the wear on these shades, although anything that is super intense on the sparkle isn’t going to stick quite as well, my eyeshadow still looked nice at the end of the day! I know there are a lot more looks I can do with these shadows, and I like that the darkish shade is Blackberry, because I don’t do much night-time smoky eye type looks, and these shadows are definitely all daytime wearable.
Overall, the Clinique All About Shadow 8-Pan Palette in Wear Everywhere Pinks was a definite success for me! They might not be the pinkest shadows, but there’s a great selection of them that manage to be both wearable and still unique in my collection. What do you think?